[PPL-devel] Compiling the PPL Debian package with SWI Prolog support

Israel Herraiz isra at herraiz.org
Wed Aug 5 15:17:56 CEST 2009

Excerpts from Roberto's message on Aug  5, 2009 about  2 PM:
> We have upgraded to Lenny and now we are able to reproduce the problem.
> Apparently, SWI-Prolog on Debian is packaged differently from, e.g.,
> Fedora.  The attached patch solves the problem by making the
> test code self-contained.  Please let us know if it works for you.
> All the best, and thanks for the report,

It works. Thanks!

I am going to add this patch to the application to get SWI Prolog
added in the PPL Debian package. Another option is to add that to the
upstream sources.

I will come back to the list once I get a reply from the maintainer.

Cheers,
Israel