[PPL-devel] [Fwd: Re: Check dependency resolution for 64 bit linking]

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Sun Apr 26 22:10:36 CEST 2009

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [PPL-devel] Check dependency resolution for 64 bit linking
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 21:29:03 +0200
From: Markus Elfring <Markus.Elfring at web.de>
To: Roberto Bagnara <bagnara at cs.unipr.it>

> you are not saying which version of the PPL you are trying to compile.
I try the build process from the results of the command "git clone".
http://www.cs.unipr.it/ppl/Download/Git#read-only-access

> 1) if you really want to stay on the bleeding edge, using the Git
> versions,
>    try updating Libtool to the latest available version;

I get the following informations.
Repository: @System
Name: libtool
Version: 2.2.6-1.35
Arch: x86_64
Vendor: openSUSE
Installed: Yes

Does the configuration script contain a check if this software is recent
enough?

> a) --enable-optimization is the default;

Would you like to add the detail to the help description which level
should be the default?

Regards,
Markus

mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it