[PPL-devel] Some troubles I met while building PPL.

Abramo Bagnara abramo.bagnara at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 10:40:58 CEST 2009

Yuriy Taraday ha scritto:
> Wow...
> I didn't face any problems compiling GMP, I only had to explicity set
> ABI version to 32 (by default it builds with 64, but PPL's configure
> didn't recognize it).
> The only problem with PPL was that missing name of the enum, I added it
> and everything became fine.

Not everything that compiles runs as expected. These compilers are
deprecated for very good reasons, but of course you're free to use the
compiler you prefer.

Please understand, however, that if you choose to use unsupported
versions, we could not be able to support you and to track your bug reports.

Best regards,
Abramo

--
Abramo Bagnara

Opera Unica                          Phone: +39.0546.656023
Via Borghesi, 16
48014 Castel Bolognese (RA) - Italy