[PPL-devel] [Fwd: Re: Parma Polyhedra Library 0.10.1]

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Tue Apr 14 18:37:24 CEST 2009

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Parma Polyhedra Library 0.10.1
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 17:51:33 +0200
From: Richard Guenther <richard.guenther at gmail.com>
To: Roberto Bagnara <bagnara at cs.unipr.it>

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 3:02 PM, Roberto Bagnara <bagnara at cs.unipr.it> wrote:

> We are pleased to announce the availability of PPL 0.10.1, a new release
> of the Parma Polyhedra Library.
>
> This release includes several important improvements to PPL 0.10,
> among which is better portability (including the support for
> cross-compilation), increased robustness, better packaging and several
> bug fixes.  The precise list of user-visible changes is available at
> http://www.cs.unipr.it/ppl/Download/ftp/releases/0.10.1/NEWS .
> For more information, please come and visit the PPL web site at
>
>    http://www.cs.unipr.it/ppl/
>
> On behalf of all the past and present contributors listed at
> http://www.cs.unipr.it/ppl/Credits/ and in the file CREDITS,
>
>        Roberto Bagnara  <bagnara at cs.unipr.it>
>        Patricia M. Hill <hill at comp.leeds.ac.uk>
>        Enea Zaffanella  <zaffanella at cs.unipr.it>

It seems to build and test ok on {i586,ia64,ppc,ppc64,s390,x86_64}-linux
but I get

PASS: nnc_writepolyhedron1
/bin/sh: line 4: 29952 Segmentation fault      ${dir}$tst
FAIL: memory1
1 of 191 tests failed
Please report to ppl-devel at cs.unipr.it

on s390x-linux.  Does the testsuite stop after the first error?  If not,
what is memory1 testing?

Thanks,
Richard.

mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it