[PPL-devel] First PPL 0.10.1 release candidate

Dave Korn dave.korn.cygwin at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 7 16:49:38 CEST 2009

Roberto Bagnara wrote:

> We have uploaded the first PPL 0.10.1 release candidate to

> Please report any problem you may encounter to ppl-devel

    Hi Roberto and team,

  I am sorry to report some problems encountered.

Target: i686-pc-cygwin, cygwin-1.7.0-42, gcc-4.3.2, ppl configured with
--enable-shared --disable-static, no -fexceptions, no --enable-cxx.

FAILs:  100%.

  Logfile attached.  I don't know if this is purely a problem of the testsuite
framework, or if this represents a real problem in the library itself, but the
leftover executables after the testsuite run all fail with exit code 128.  I
ran a few under gdb and they all said

  Program exited with code 0200.

so I guess this is a deliberate exit rather than a SEGV or other crash.

  More info available on request.

    cheers,
      DaveK