[PPL-devel] [Fwd: Re: [Yap-users] Maximum number of foreign predicates?]

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Mon Sep 29 17:13:51 CEST 2008

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Yap-users] Maximum number of foreign predicates?
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 00:04:21 +0100
From: Vítor Santos Costa <vsc at dcc.fc.up.pt>
To: Roberto Bagnara <bagnara at cs.unipr.it>
CC: yap-users at lists.sourceforge.net

Hi Roberto (and yap-users)

Sorry for taking so long to reply.

I include a patch that seems to fix this bug for me. The patch and
recent changes can also be found at

http://gitorious.org/projects/yap-git

The patch tries to handle DB overflows that may happen when you try to
initialise a very large number of predicates. Please tell me if it
works.

This is a temporary location: yap has now moved to a git development
model, and temporarily I am using gitorious to keep a copy.

Cheers

Vitor

mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it