[PPL-devel] [Fwd: Missing symbols in C interface.]

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Mon Sep 29 15:38:13 CEST 2008

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Missing symbols in C interface.
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 14:24:13 +0200
From: Nicolas CANIART <nicolas.caniart at labri.fr>
To: Roberto Bagnara <bagnara at cs.unipr.it>

I'm currently working with PPL throught its C programming interface.
For some days now, have been bothered by some missing symbols in the interface.
Namely:

   ppl_Polyhedron_poly_hull_assign_and_minimize (*)
   ppl_new_C_Polyhedron_empty_from_dimension
   ppl_Polyhedron_constraints
   ppl_new_C_Polyhedron_from_dimension

I'm working on a debian system and using the packaged version of ppl which is
not necessarily up-to-date. Checking CVS log I saw that a bug was introduced
in file:
   ppl/interfaces/C/ppl_interface_generator_c_h_code.m4
and fixed at revision 1.29 so I tried to build the lib from CVS sources
but with no more success. In fact the function (*) was not missing in the
debian package but is now.
Since I'm not completely sure that the above-mentionned bug is related to
my problem, and where to look in ppl sources, I'm turning to you.
Could you, please, shed some light on my problem.

Thanks in advance,
Nicolas.

--
Nicolas CANIART              | PhD. Student
LaBRI, Domaine Universitaire | Room :  378
F-33405 Talence CEDEX        | e-mail: nicolas.caniart at labri.fr

mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it