[PPL-devel] libppl7: tries to overwrite file owned by libppl6

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Tue Sep 23 20:45:45 CEST 2008

[Concerning http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=499832]

I am not sure I understand what the problem is.  However, please let
us know if we, upstream, can do something to help you.

 From the error message, I gather that there is a conflict on ppl_lpsol.1,
which is the man page of a demo program of the PPL.  This program should
probably be in a separate package.  For example, it is in ppl-utils in
Fedora.  In other words, ppl_lpsol (and of course its man page) are
not needed to use the PPL.  Anyway, please feel free to come discuss this
and other issues on ppl-devel at cs.unipr.it.  We are only a few weeks
from the release of PPL 0.10, but we will do all what we can to
simplify the life of packagers.

mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it