[PPL-devel] PPL Java interface

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Sat Sep 13 08:25:07 CEST 2008

Benjamin Weiss wrote:
> your homepage mentions a Java interface for the PPL. However, such an
> interface does not seem to be part of the 0.9 distribution, and the
> manual only mentions C and Prolog.
>
> Could you please tell me whether a usable Java interface exists, and if
> so, how it can be obtained?

Dear Benjamin,

the Java interface will be part of PPL 0.10, due to be released in the
first week of October.  You can download a snapshot of that release
from our web site, but it is best if you wait until Monday; in fact
we are going to make some name changes in the interface (the package
name will change from "ppl_java" to "parma_polyhedra_library", and
some identifiers with a redundant "ppl_" prefix will be changed).
We plan to upload a revised snapshot on Monday and to send you a
mail message when this is done.
Alternatively, you can follow us with CVS: see
http://www.cs.unipr.it/ppl/Download/cvs#read-only-access

mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it