[PPL-devel] PPL for Mac

Swarat Chaudhuri swarat.chaudhuri at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 18:03:02 CEST 2008

Hi Roberto (and others),

I thought I would post this for the benefit of others who might try to build
PPL on Mac OS X. It is impossible to build gmp from source on Macs using the
gcc that Apple ships. However, there is a Macports version of gmp (see
http://www.macports.org/ports.php?by=name&substr=gmp). To get the C++
interface you have to install another package (gmp-cxx-wrappers). With
these, it is possible to build PPL.

Thanks,Swarat