[PPL-devel] PPL v0.10 & GPLv2+

Basile STARYNKEVITCH basile at starynkevitch.net
Thu Sep 4 19:38:22 CEST 2008

Hello All,

I am using PPL in the MELT branch of GCC.

I am interested by knowing approximately:

  1. When will the next version of PPL (0.10) be released? Hopefully
soon... PPL is really in good shape

  2. Is there any possibility to have the next version of PPL be GPLv3
compatible (ie legally usable inside GCC)
at least by switching to GPLv2+ (which is really not a big license change)

Regards.