[PPL-devel] Ocaml docs being built even though interface is not enabled

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Wed Oct 22 13:53:47 CEST 2008

Michael Tautschnig wrote:
> In our Debian package we'd like to get rid of the ocaml depencency which crept
> in because of the use of ocamldoc, even though we use --enable-interfaces=c,cxx.
> Could you fix the Makefiles to also take care of that while building the
> documentation?

Dear Michael,

I think that your problem is due to the fact thatyou are doing `make world'
in the `doc' subdirectory.  I have already advised against this in

   http://www.cs.unipr.it/pipermail/ppl-devel/2008-September/012829.html

The point is that `make world' really means "make world" and the world
includes the documentation of the OCaml interface.
In case this is not the source of the problem you are observing,
please give me more information to reproduce it.

mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it