[PPL-devel] ciaoc generates invalid glue code <- fixed?

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Mon Oct 13 13:33:53 CEST 2008

Jose Morales wrote:
> I committed a patch that solves two additional bugs in the foreign
> interface generation. Could you check if it works with the corrected
> version? Thanks

Dear Jose,

it seems it works: thanks!  Now we have to come up with a sentence for the
README.ciao file.  The sentence should say something like:

     Only versions ... of Ciao Prolog is supported [by PPL 0.10].

With what should we replace the "..."?  I have checked, and the
current SVN HEAD version does not even build on my 64-bit system.
So, is it OK if we say

     Only versions of Ciao Prolog based on SVN revision 9859 or
     later are supported.

?
Thanks again,

mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it