[PPL-devel] configure problem when gmpxx is not installed in standard location

Sebastian Pop sebpop at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 01:33:43 CEST 2008

Hi,

I found that PPL stops in configure when using --with-libgmpxx-prefix
as it does not use the -I path to gmpxx and the gmpxx.h is not found.
I managed to get around by setting the appropriate -I path in
CXXFLAGS, and then configure stops again because it does not find the
gmpxx lib, so I fixed temporarily this with setting LDFLAGS with the
right -L path.  I think that there is a missing bit in the configury
files.  This is with pre24 and also in the last pre32.

Sebastian