[PPL-devel] static initialization interferes with OpenGL

Manoj Rajagopalan rmanoj at umich.edu
Sun May 11 05:41:38 CEST 2008

Hi Roberto,

I am guessing there is some static or extern declaration that clashes
with what is in NVIDIA's driver. I have emailed linux-bugs at nvidia.com
asking if I can email some their header files to you for you to see if
you can spot some clashing variables.

BTW, I have the following nvidia packages installed on my Fedora 8 system:

kmod-nvidia-169.12-7.lvn8
xorg-x11-drv-nvidia-devel-169.12-1.lvn8
kmod-nvidia-2.6.24.5-85.fc8-169.12-7.lvn8
kmod-nvidia-2.6.24.4-64.fc8-169.12-6.lvn8
xorg-x11-drv-nvidia-libs-169.12-1.lvn8
xorg-x11-drv-nvidia-169.12-1.lvn8

cheers!
Manoj