[PPL-devel] FW: patch for merging graphite branch (before tuplification)

Sebastian Pop sebpop at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 21:45:04 CEST 2008

On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 2:14 PM, Roberto Bagnara <bagnara at cs.unipr.it> wrote:
> David Edelsohn wrote:
>>
>> And more undeclared functions, like:
>>
>> ppl_Polyhedron_generators() and
>> ppl_new_NNC_Polyhedron_from_dimension().  I can change the latter to
>> ppl_new_NNC_Polyhedron_from_space_dimension(), but it it has the wrong
>> number of arguments.
>>
>> Did the PPL interfaces change?  It looks like PPL 0.10pre23 and Cloog
>> pulled yesterday from Git are out of sync with respect to the PPL
>> interfaces.
>
> All these changes were in the patch I sent to Sebastian some time ago.
> My understanding is that the patch has indeed been applied:
>
> $ pwd
> /usr/local/distrib/cloog/source/ppl
> $ git-pull git://repo.or.cz/cloog-ppl.git
> Already up-to-date.
> $ fgrep LESS_THAN_OR *.h *.c
> $ fgrep ppl_new_NNC_Polyhedron_from_dimension *.h *.c
> $

Right.  The head of cloog-ppl should have all the needed changes to
compile with ppl-0.10pre23.

David, just git-pull and try to compile again.  I will include your
suggestion of include "cloog/cloog.h" in a next revision, or if you
have a patch for that (git-diff), it's even better ;-)

Thanks for the testing,
Sebastian