[PPL-devel] Cloog and PPL 0.10

Jack Howarth howarth at bromo.msbb.uc.edu
Thu Aug 21 15:33:23 CEST 2008

Sebastian,
   Do you have a patch for allowing graphite to build against
polylib as well as ppl yet? The current graphite branch patches
and ppl 1.0pre22 still appears unable to do any actual loop
optimizations so I would like to be able to go back to using
polylib for some polyhedron 2005 benchmarks of the new
loop optimizations. Thanks in advance.
                  Jack