[PPL-devel] Cloog and PPL 0.10

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Wed Aug 20 23:18:36 CEST 2008

Sven Verdoolaege wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 09:34:22PM +0200, Roberto Bagnara wrote:
>> Sebastian Pop wrote:
>>> On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 9:10 AM, Roberto Bagnara <bagnara at cs.unipr.it>
>> You are probably using an old version of Libtool: AC_PROG_LIBTOOL is
>> a deprecated name for LT_INIT (see
>> http://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/manual/libtool.html#LT_005fINIT).
>
> That doesn't explain why you specified the dlopen and win32-dll
> options.

It was not meant to explain that.  Let us separate the issues:

- dlopen: it is there because we use the -dlopen libtool flag
   in some of the foreign interfaces;
- win32-dll: I am indeed surprised by the documentation
   of that option in  Libtool 2.2.4.  I wonder if the option
   used to have a different semantics... because now it
   would seem completely useless.  Do you agree?

Thanks,

mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it