[PPL-devel] setitimer functions

Enea Zaffanella zaffanella at cs.unipr.it
Tue Sep 25 14:55:54 CEST 2007

Apparently, we are also using the timer functionality in a couple of
places in the main PPL library, i.e., not just inside the Parma Watchdog
Library, so that disabling the latter is not enough.

The functionality is *not* strictly needed (it is used just in a couple
of tests and in a demo application), so I guess we will make these to be
conditionally compiled in the near future.

For the near present, I suggest you go for the first option pointed out
by Roberto (i.e., use Cygwin).

Cheers,
Enea.