[PPL-devel] [Xsb-development] Arithmetic evaluation bug in the CVS HEAD version of XSB

Terrance Swift tswift at cs.sunysb.edu
Sun Sep 23 21:04:45 CEST 2007

We'll handle it one way or another (though I'm interested in Bart's
further comments.)

BTW, Some other changes that should be coming into CVS within the next
couple of weeks from either David or me (if all goes as planned):

-- Multi-threaded XASP
-- ISO Private thread queues and thread_signal/2
-- call_cleanup/2
-- Guaranteed interrupt handling before cuts and before  disjunctions
within a clause (this may not include disjuntions set up when backing
through trie_asserted code, however).

Terry