[PPL-devel] Questions about complexity in PPL

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Thu Oct 4 11:37:44 CEST 2007

Florent Bouchy wrote:
> Hi,

Dear Florent,

please accept our apologies for the huge delay in answering your question.
Your message arrived during the holidays and then... we simply forgot.
Sorry about that.

> first of all, thanks for PPL, which I am currently using in my PhD.

We are glad you appreciate it.  In which application are you using the PPL?

> I would like to know the complexity of some operations in PPL :
> intersection, union, and difference of 2 sets, and the emptiness test
> of a set.
> Could you please give me a rough algorithmical complexity, or a
> reference to a paper/presentation detailing them ?

We have just added a FAQ page to the PPL web site.
Please check if this answers your question.
If not, please do not hesitate to come back to us (this time
we will answer very quickly :-)

mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it