[PPL-devel] [Fwd: JNI and PPL]

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Mon Jul 16 09:07:12 CEST 2007

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: JNI and PPL
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 17:40:19 -0500
From: Jason Belt <belt at ksu.edu>
To: bagnara at cs.unipr.it

Roberto Bagnara,

I am interested in using PPL in a Java program via a jni interface and noticed
that the cvs repository seems to already contain such an interface.  I
downloaded the latest version from the repository and saw that there isn't a
configure script available.  When I run autoconf I receive several errors
regarding undefined macros such as the following

configure.ac:39: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE
       See the Autoconf documentation.
configure.ac:225: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_CONDITIONAL
configure.ac:516: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_CHECK_FPU_CONTROL

I'm not sure how to fix the errors as I'm rather new to autotools.  Is there a
guide on how to build ppl from the cvs source rather than from a release build?

Thanks you,
Jason Belt
Kansas State University

mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it