[PPL-devel] Fedora 7 Test Update: ppl-0.9-12.fc7

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Thu Jul 5 22:10:29 CEST 2007

Version 0.9 of the Parma Polyhedra Library has been successfully pushed
for Fedora 7 testing:

     https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-test-list/2007-July/msg00102.html

This means ppl-0.9-12.fc7 is one of the proposed updates of Fedora 7.
It will remain in the updates-testing repository for at least one week:
I would appreciate if people (also those using FC6) could test the packages
and let me know how they go.  The packages are being propagated to the
mirrors right now.  You can find them already, e.g., at

     ftp://alviss.et.tudelft.nl/pub/fedora/linux/updates/testing/7/

If everything is OK, in one week the PPL packages will be moved to the
regular updates repository from where they will be available to all
Fedora 7 users.
Thanks for your cooperation,

mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it