[PPL-devel] ftp://ftp.cs.unipr.it/pub/ppl/releases/0.9/ppl-0.9.tar.gz: permission denied

Enea Zaffanella zaffanella at cs.unipr.it
Thu Feb 1 14:24:29 CET 2007

Dear Byron,

since the ftp log entries say that the network is reachable from
outside, it really seems to be a problem from your side of the network.
(I have also tried from a WinXP using IE 7.0.<something> and everything
was working.)

I suppose you can workaround the problem by using http:

http://www.cs.unipr.it/ppl/Download/ftp/releases/0.9/ppl-0.9.tar.gz

Ciao,