[PPL-devel] dependency within libppl.so

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Wed Nov 15 17:16:18 CET 2006

Sebastian Pop wrote:
> On 11/15/06, Roberto Bagnara <bagnara at cs.unipr.it> wrote:
>>  Do you plan to use the PPL via its C interface?
>>

> Yes, the C interface will be the only usable interface from GCC, although
> there are some people that think that an optional part of the compiler,
> like
> analyzers and optimizers, could be written in C++.

OK.  Then you will be interested in PPL 0.10 (due to be released around
January 2007).  While in PPL 0.9 the only abstract domains available
through the C interface are C_Polyhedron and NNC_Polyhedron, starting
from PPL 0.10 all the domains will be available through all the
interfaces (this includes BD_Shape, Octagonal_Shape, the powerset
construction and so forth).  This is already implemented in the CVS HEAD
revision, but we can make snapshot releases if/when you need them.

mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it