[PPL-devel] Compile time check

Abramo Bagnara abramobagnara at tin.it
Thu Nov 9 19:53:38 CET 2006

Roberto and me this afternoon have discussed about the need to have
compile time error when set_universe is called for an interval where
such thing is not representable (by example an interval of mpz or mpq
without infinity and without unbounded flag on boundaries).

So I've written a generic way to write arbitrary compile time check.

I post that for review before to commit.

I'm open to hear about possible improvement and further needs.

Abramo Bagnara                       mailto:abramobagnara at tin.it

Opera Unica                          Phone: +39.0546.656023
Via Emilia Interna, 140
48014 Castel Bolognese (RA) - Italy