[PPL-devel] PPL Query

Vishal Lahoti lahoti at liafa.jussieu.fr
Mon Jun 12 10:59:55 CEST 2006

Dear Roberto,

I did send the attatchment. It is a tar ball of files. Perhaps the mailing
list did not accept the attatchment I suppose. So I am resending the mail
to your account. The changes were made in PPL 0.9. Other information

Archietecture iX86
OS Fedora Core 4
GCC version 4.0.2
GMP version 4.1.4

Please find the file attatched. Once again, Thanks for your response.

Best Regards,
Vishal Lahoti