[PPL-devel] Re: [Yap-users] Problems compiling current CVS HEAD version

Vitor Santos Costa vscosta at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 03:36:53 CET 2006

This usually happens when you have .h files from an older version.
You may want to cleanup your build directory.

BTW, the CVS version has significant changes on mpz handling, just
introduced, and which were motivated by our discussion. YAP does not
change mpz allocation handlers now, and I've tried to isolate YAP
memory allocation from GMP mempry allocation. This has also forced me
to change the interface. The function BigNumOfTerm now has an extra
argument, which is the mpz_t where you expect to have the final
result. The manual shows a short example with the new interface.

Sorry for the changes, but I think it is the right way to do it
(otherwise Yap would still be responsbile for the mpz object).

Happy New Year to Everyone

Vitor