[PPL-devel] Generator_System::adjust_topology_and_space_dimension

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Wed Sep 21 14:24:53 CEST 2005

Matthew Mundell wrote:
> I'd like to make the following change to
> Generator_System::adjust_topology_and_space_dimension.
>
> In the first `if' statement of adjust_topology_and_space_dimension
> variable cols_to_be_added is only ever read.  The method returns at
> the end of the `if' statement, so addition and subtraction can be used
> to calculate the add_zero_columns argument, instead of modifications
> to the value of cols_to_be_added.
>
> Does this sound like a sensible change?

It does.

(My only email address is bagnara at cs.unipr.it.  Please do not use
any other address, as this will induce people to do the same.
In fact, other addresses cannot be expected to work.
Moreover, since I do not use the digest option, when you write to
ppl-devel you can safely omit any other address.)

mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it