[PPL-devel] SICStus interface

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Fri Oct 21 11:38:02 CEST 2005

tristan Denmat wrote:
> I hope it will be better...

Dear Tristan,

I got config.log also from the mailing list (so our Mailman
configuration is OK).

Anyway, the problem is that the PPL does not know where to
find the SICStus include file.  While we look for a better solution,
the quickest thing for you is:

- check that you have the file /soft/sicstus/include/sicstus/sicstus.h
    (yes, there are 3 occurrences of "sicstus" in the above path);
- if so, use the following command to configure the PPL:

     CPPFLAGS=-I/soft/sicstus/include ./configure --with-libgmp-prefix=/local/Gmp [plus all the other options you want]

Please, let us know if this fixes the problem for you.
Best wishes,

mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it