[PPL-devel] [Fwd: Re: About PPL]

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Fri Mar 18 15:25:43 CET 2005

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: About PPL
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 06:05:50 -0800 (PST)
From: gulsah yilmaz <gulsahyilmaz20 at yahoo.com>
To: Roberto Bagnara <bagnara at cs.unipr.it>

Mr. Bagnara,

First of all, thanks for your attention. Since Polylib
uses this representation I think you will be familiar
with the representation. I will exlplain what I want
to do:

I have inequalities like:

x+M+N+5 >= 0
y+z+1 >= 0
x+y >= 0
x+z+1 >= 0
z+M+2>=0

and an inequality which include unknown coefficients
like:

(a-b)x+cz+(d+e)M+N >= 0

and by combining these inequalities I want to know the
relation between unknowns like:

a+b>1
d-e+c>M ....

Thanks