[PPL-devel] XSB and the PPL

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Wed Jun 8 16:58:17 CEST 2005

The last version of XSB (2.7.1, nicknamed Kinryo) incorporates a number
of ISO standard features that were not present in previous releases.
In addition, it seems to provide support for unbounded integers,
something that is of vital importance for applications using the PPL.
I am thus in the process of trying to do the port to this version
of XSB.  The major problem I am having is an apparent infinite
loop that may indicate a problem in that version of XSB, or in GCC,
or (but I doubt it) in our own code.
Cheers,

mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it