[PPL-devel] Re: Equivalent dimensions

Roberto Bagnara roberto.bagnara at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 08:50:27 CEST 2005

Mario Mendez ha scritto:
> Thank you! Another question then:
>
> How can I insert dimensions in the middle?
> E.G: convert
>     [B=2,E=8]  Dim= N
> in      [B=2,G=8]  Dim = N + 2
> after inserting two "universe" dimensions between the original B and E.
> I already know how to add at the beginning/end, but no idea about how to
> use the library for this particular purpose.

Dear Mario,

we have already answered this question two weeks ago:

    http://www.cs.unipr.it/pipermail/ppl-devel/2005-July/006205.html

What you want is the  map_space_dimensions functionality.

> PS: I'm working in a abstract domain based on your library for finding
> linear invariants....

Which norms are you using?

We have implemented (around 2001) an argument size relation analysis
with the China analyzer.  It currently supports the following norms:
term size, list length and total list length.  Please let us know
in case you want more information.

mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it