[PPL-devel] Re: Constraint_System undocumented in doxygen

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Mon Feb 28 18:48:45 CET 2005

Michael Tautschnig wrote:
> In the current version in CVS there seems to be a problem with the
> documentation of Constraint_System - it is not listed in PPL->Namespace
> List->Parma_Polyhedra_Library and furthermore it is never shown as a
> link, if it is mentioned.

Dear Michael,

I am not able to reproduce the problem you mention in my installation.
I have checked out a fresh copy of CVS head, I have run configure from
another directory (I do not believe this makes any difference but...),
make, cd doc, make world, cd ppl-user-0.8pre1-html, and then I pointed
my browser to the index.html contained therein and, at
PPL->Namespace List->Parma_Polyhedra_Library I see Constraint_System
as the sixth class listed.  I am using Doxygen version 1.4.1-20050227.
Which one are you using?  This may justify our different observations.

mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it