[PPL-devel] Bogus warnings in last CVS version of Doxygen

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Tue Aug 16 10:25:33 CEST 2005

I get a bunch of warnings like

/home/roberto/tppl/src/ppl.hh:16073: Warning: reached end of file while inside a f$ block!
/home/roberto/tppl/src/ppl.hh:2404: Warning: reached end of file while inside a f$ block!
/home/roberto/tppl/src/ppl.hh:2851: Warning: reached end of file while inside a f$ block!
/home/roberto/tppl/interfaces/C/ppl_c.h:2390: Warning: reached end of file while inside a f$ block!
/home/roberto/tppl/interfaces/C/ppl_c.h:565: Warning: reached end of file while inside a f$ block!

I have checked them one by one, and they are all false.
Moreover, while 16073 is indeed the line number of the last line of ppl.hh
and 2390 is the last line of ppl_c.h, the other line numbers given seem
to be completely irrelevant (i.e., they do not even correspond to lines
of a f$ block.

A reated bug concerns warnings of the form

/home/roberto/ppl/ppl/doc/definitions.dox:551: Warning: found </code> tag without matching <code>

Line 551 of definitions.dox does not contain any <code> or </code> tag.
All such tags in that file are properly matched, so I don't know what
is going on.

Is anyone observing this?

mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it