[PPL-devel] Bug in ppl_new_LinExpression_with_dimension

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Sat Oct 16 23:30:55 CEST 2004

Roberto Bagnara wrote:
> (notice that the interface of ppl_new_LinExpression_with_dimension
> has changed since the release of PPL 0.6.1).

I meant ppl_LinExpression_space_dimension.  This, as all other
functions that compute dimensions, now require the caller to pass,
as an extra argument, a pointer to a memory area where the result
will be written.  All the C interface functions now use the return
value to signal the success or failure of the requested operation.

mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it