[PPL-devel] PROBLEM with installation

Joycee Mekie jrm at ee.iitb.ac.in
Tue Nov 23 20:39:54 CET 2004

Hello Sir,
 	I could finally install PPL and use it also. There are a few
queries that I have regarding the various algorithms in PPL. Could
you kindly clarify my doubts or forward it to the person who
is aware of the same.

I am using the

ppl_Polyhedron_map_dimensions(ppl_Polyhedron_t ph, ppl_dimension_type maps[], size_t n)

function of PPL and would like to know the complexity (time and memore)
of the same.

Kindly reply asap.

Thanks and Regards,
  Joycee