[PPL-devel] Performance of cdd and lrslib

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Wed Nov 17 18:55:56 CET 2004

Axel Simon wrote:
> some time ago you posted a table that compared the cdd and lrslib
> libraries with the PPL. Is that table still available? I told Andy
> (King, my supervisor) that there were quite some differences between the
> different libraries although they use similar methods, so he got
> interested in the numbers.

Dear Axel,

you can find some reasonably up-to-date numbers in the following
web page:

     http://www.cs.unipr.it/ppl/performance

Notice, however, that we have recently optimized our library further.
We thus expect that the forthcoming PPL 0.7 release will be even
better.  Of course, you can reproduce the results by yourself:
everything is already in the CVS version of the library.
Cheers,

mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it