[PPL-devel] Compiling PPL under Cygwin?

Goran Frehse gfrehse at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Feb 11 17:01:47 CET 2004

Hello all,

I am currently trying to compile the PPL under Cygwin. While the PPL
compiles ok, the tests (make check) fail at the linking stage with an
error 'could not find library: ' ... 'libstc++.la'.
I tried setting various directories with ./configure, but without success.

Are there any successfull attempts to compile under Cygwin that you are
aware of?
Is there any other way to compile the PPL under Windows?

Thanks,
Goran Frehse

P.S.: I think it's a wonderful library, great job of the development team.
A (very) small  example and some installation instructions might be
nice, just to let people see how to compile and include the PPL. I would
be happy to produce one if you are busy.

--

Goran Frehse
Electrical and Computer Engineering