[PPL-devel] [Fwd: [ xsb-Bugs-780311 ] Including cinterf.h pollutes the name space]

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Mon Feb 2 22:21:41 CET 2004

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [ xsb-Bugs-780311 ] Including cinterf.h pollutes the name space
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 12:34:30 -0800
From: SourceForge.net <noreply at sourceforge.net>
To: noreply at sourceforge.net

Bugs item #780311, was opened at 2003-07-30 15:58
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by dwarren
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=101176&aid=780311&group_id=1176

Category: C interface
Group: Other

Initial Comment:
Including cinterf.h causes the definition of macros
min() and max().
This is quite likely to clash with user code or other
library headers
(this happens for my C++ code, in particular).
The workaround is to always undefine that macros after
including
cinterf.h, but I believe a better solution should be
implemented in
cinterf.h itself.