[Fwd: Re: [PPL-devel] Compiling PPL under Cygwin?]

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Sun Aug 29 11:20:09 CEST 2004

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [PPL-devel] Compiling PPL under Cygwin?
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 16:52:28 -0400
From: Goran Frehse <gfrehse at ece.cmu.edu>
To: Roberto Bagnara <bagnara at cs.unipr.it>

Dear Roberto,

congratulations on the new version. I will try it asap, and I'm
particularly excited about the faster map_dimensions routine.

If I understand correctly, the PowerSets are finite unions of polyhedra,
so I guess I could use those instead of my own implementation. We'll see
who's are faster ;-) But seriously, this is great.
Do you plan to implement all boolean operations (union, intersection,
difference)?

Thanks for trying out the Cygwin installation. These are good news.

Best wishes,
Goran

mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it