[PPL-devel] Compiling PPL under Cygwin?

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Thu Aug 19 14:09:59 CEST 2004

Goran Frehse wrote:
> Actually I just noticed that somebody answered my request in the Cygwin
> mailing list about this. It turns out that the paths in the .la files
> are wrong and must be corrected by hand in the current installation.
> For details, see:
> http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2004-02/msg00304.html

Dear Goran,

I have just tried a fresh installation of GMP 4.1.3 and PPL 0.6
(just released) on the latest Cygwin distribution.  I followed
exactly the same procedure I follow on GNU/Linux systems
and it worked immediately.  I take this as an indication that
the problems you experienced some time ago have been solved.

mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it