[PPL-devel] Last problem (hope!)

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Wed Aug 18 23:30:14 CEST 2004

Enrico Oliosi wrote:
> my explanation has not been exhaustive.
> I attach two files, one compiles and the other doesn't.

Dear Enrico,

I did not even look to the file you called `compile.cc'
as I thought your true intentions were more faithfully
represented by `notcompile.cc'.  The attached version
(which can be very much improved) should put you on
the right track.  Notice that I have deliberately
chosen to use the just released PPL 0.6, so that you
will have to upgrade your installation (and this way
you will have an opportunity to do us a favor
by checking that everything is OK :-)

mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it