[PPL-devel] Widening Operator

Enrico Oliosi enrico.oliosi at students.univr.it
Mon Aug 16 17:07:43 CEST 2004

Dear Ppl group,
I finished my parser using the Ppl Lib and my last work has been
the while statement.
I read about widening operator in your user's manual (page 9) and
I read that there are some differences between your operator and
Halbwachs one.
I would like to know if you will implement this operator in next
version of the Ppl Lib or if there exists a way to approximate
the Halbwachs operator (now I introduce a token which terminates
the cicle after 10 iterations).

I want to thank all you for your help which was very important for me
and for my thesis.

Your group will be cited in the thanks of my thesis.

Hi, Enrico.