[PPL-devel] ppl/src Polyhedra_PowerSet.inlines.hh

Enea Zaffanella zaffanella at spartacus.cs.unipr.it
Sat Aug 30 12:18:18 CEST 2003

CVSROOT:	/cvs/ppl
Module name:	ppl
Changes by:	zaffanella at cs.unipr.it	2003-08-30 12:18:18

Modified files:
	src            : Polyhedra_PowerSet.inlines.hh

Log message:
	Corrected a bug in pairwise_reduce(), whereby we were marking the wrong
	polyhedra in the sequence.
	Corrected a bug in BHZ03_widening_assign(), whereby we were calling
	BGP99_extrapolation_assign() instead of BGP99_heuristics_assign
	(the latter does not pairwise-reduce nor collapse the sequence of polyhedra).
	In the implementation of BGP99_heuristics_assign(), we now take a copy of
	polyhedron `pi' before computing the base-level widening.

Patches:
http://www.cs.unipr.it/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/ppl/src/Polyhedra_PowerSet.inlines.hh.diff?cvsroot=ppl&r1=1.23&r2=1.24