[PPL-devel] PPL compile/run time errors

V Panumong vaji at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Tue Oct 1 22:41:36 CEST 2002

Dear Mr.Roberto

Thank you very much for your e-mail. Tomorrow I'll be meeting Dr.Pat Hill
and maybe we can come up with some idea to fix this problem. She might
have talked something about this with you already.

The problem is I installed the library by using make & make install, not
by RedHat Package Manager. The installation went pass alright, no errors.
Also the GCC and GMP were installed by that method. I'm using Redhat 7.2
with nearly all the patches installed in the system already - apart from
patches for kernel.

Thank you again and I hope the above information is what you want to know.

Cheers,
Vaji

--
Vajirapan Panumong
Knowledge Representation and Reasoning Group