[PPL-devel] ppl/src Matrix.cc Matrix.defs.hh Polyhedron.cc ...

Elisa Ricci ericci at spartacus.cs.unipr.it
Fri Nov 29 11:51:54 CET 2002

CVSROOT:	/cvs/ppl
Module name:	ppl
Branch: 	lazy
Changes by:	ericci at cs.unipr.it	2002-11-29 11:51:54

Modified files:
	src            : Matrix.cc Matrix.defs.hh Polyhedron.cc
	                 Polyhedron.defs.hh Polyhedron.inlines.hh
	                 conversion.cc minimize.cc

Log message:
	Added Matrix::sort_rows(dimension_type first_row, dimension_type last_row)
	that sorts the the part of the matrix that is between `first_row' and
	`last_row'. Added also Matrix::sort_pending_and_remove_duplicates() that
	sorts the pending part of the matrix and remove the pending rows that are
	also in the upper part of the matrix.
	Added Polyhedron::remove_pending_constraints_and_minimize() and
	Polyhedron::remove_pending_generators_and_minimize() that remove pending
	constraints/generators and minimize the polyhedron: now
	Polyhedron::remove_pending_and_minimze() only calls the two added methods.
	Added also Polyhedron::add_and_minimize(bool, Matrix&, Matrix&, SatMatrix&)
	to obtain a polyhedron in minimal form defined by the system composed
	by the non-pending rows and by the pending rows of the first matrix.
	This new method is called by
	Polyhedron::add_and_minimize(bool, Matrix&, Matrix&, SatMatrix&, const Matrix&)
	after We have added the row of the constant matrix to the first matrix.
	Changed conversion so that when we swap the rows of source we set a flag
	and at the end we verify if the matrix is really sorted or not.

Patches:
http://www.cs.unipr.it/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/ppl/src/Matrix.cc.diff?cvsroot=ppl&only_with_tag=lazy&r1=1.44.2.7&r2=1.44.2.8
http://www.cs.unipr.it/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/ppl/src/Matrix.defs.hh.diff?cvsroot=ppl&only_with_tag=lazy&r1=1.38.2.5&r2=1.38.2.6
http://www.cs.unipr.it/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/ppl/src/Polyhedron.cc.diff?cvsroot=ppl&only_with_tag=lazy&r1=1.261.2.10&r2=1.261.2.11