[PPL-devel] Devref documentation.

Enea Zaffanella zaffanella.enea at tiscali.it
Sun Mar 17 21:04:49 CET 2002

Enea Zaffanella wrote:

[...]

 > 2) Multiple detailed description blocks.
 >
 > As far as I can see, doxygen is not able to collect and merge togheter
 > multiple description blocks.

[...]

  > The solution is to place the \relates
  > command in the (one and only) detailed description block that goes
  > before the function _definition_.

Even if the first sentence above is true, further investigation has
shown that the proposed solution is not enough to get an appropriate
matching between function declarations and function definitions.

The reason seems to be related to doxygen being (currently) unable to
recognize different but equivalent syntaxes for introducing a
function/class/whatever into a given namespace.

The problem is there even when using the latest doxygen CVS snapshot.

Ciao,
Enea.