[PPL-devel] Working on the strict branch

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Wed Mar 13 08:46:42 CET 2002

Dear all,

the work we have planned on the strict branch should be done in manageable pieces,
so that any problem can be identified as early as possible.  What I would like
to see is

- a first commit where Polyhedron* has become, by renaming, PolyBase* and where
   the new Polyhedron is just defined to be a PolyBase;

- a second commit where the new flags are added to PolyBase and the other classes:
   at this stage the new flags exist but are unused;

- a third commit where we start using the flags so that our new (ordinary, closed)
   Polyhedron classes works as usual.  This should be checked also by running
   China on all our benchmarks and comparing the results with the version we have now
   (I am producing them).

We will see later how to proceed.
Ciao

mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it