[PPL-devel] Question about compiling and running C-programs with PPL

Martin Rohde M.Rohde at klft.tn.tudelft.nl
Tue Jun 11 22:42:32 CEST 2002

Hello,

I'm trying to work with an older version (0.2) now (just to practice). I
installed everything and "make check" confirmed that everything was OK.

I took the inters1.cc file and replaced all include files with "ppl.hh". I
also removed the print_constraints commands and namespace std. I tried to
compile the code, but I get a huge amount of error messages saying
'undefined reference to...'. The compilation was started with

gcc inters1.cc -L/opt/ppl-0.2/lib -I/opt/ppl-0.2/include -lgmp

I think I do something stupid (as a beginner in using libraries), but I
can't figure out what. Could you tell me how to use this library correctly
in my code?

Thank you!

Martin Rohde

Delft University of Technology
Kramers Laboratorium voor Fysische Technologie
Tel 0031 +152787084
Mail martin at klftfs01.tn.tudelft.nl